Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trouble is Mere's Name!

Meredith is nothing but trouble lately. She is very strong willed and always knows what she wants. She doesn't care if it seems impossible, she will find a way to do what she wants.

The other day, she wanted my Cherry Coke. I wouldn't let her have it and put it up on the counter. After folding some clothes, I took them back to my room and laid them on the bed. I didn't even put them away, just put them on the bed and came back. In that short amount of time, Meredith got the coke. She pushed her high chair over to the counter, climbed up on the bar on the back, and grabbed it. She was sitting in the chair looking like the cat that got the cream!

And I did take it away, but not before I took pictures.

Mmmmm, this is as good as I knew it would be!

See Mommy, I wanted your drink and I got it!

Meredith always surprises me with what she is able to do. She loves to turn on light switches and the alarm. I always hold her up to the lights when we walk into a dark room and let her turn them off when we leave. Whenever we get home, I help her push the buttons to turn off or on the alarm. Well, I guess she decided that she was tired of waiting on me and decided to do it herself.
This chest makes a great step stool!

There, I turned on the light!

No comments:

Post a Comment