Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bananas!

As many of you know, Meredith is not the best eater. She is getting better, but it is still a chore. I am determined to get her to eat more fruit and veggies. This week's afternoon snack is bananas. I have given them to her everyday at snack time just hoping that she will eat them. I did this a few weeks ago with grapes. We tried them everyday, and then one day she started eating them faster than I could get them to her.

Today, I decided to try to jazz up the bananas to see if that would make them more appealing. I put a little drizzle of chocolate syrup on them. Meredith licked every bit of chocolate off and did not eat one banana. Her face looks as though I gave her just a bowl full of syrup. It was seriously the tiniest drizzle. She made the most of what she got!

These look like thos bananas, but there is something on them. Maybe I will give them a try!

Those bananas are still yucky, but whatever mommy put on them is delicious!!!!

I think I am a little full of chocolate!
Oh goodness! Did I make myself this messy?
(yes I am still in jammies, it was one of those days)

No comments:

Post a Comment