Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Meredith Just Being Meredith

Meredith has such a little personality. Today, she was just into doing her own thing. Every time that I would try and take her picture, she would run away, scream, or just ignore me. This afternoon, I decided to just take some action shots of her being her.

This little outfit she has on is so cute. Michael's neighbors from Illinois gave it to us. Meredith was the same age as Madilyn is now when we got it. I just remember thinking that she would never be big enough to wear it, and now here she is. She is just getting so big.

taking a stroll

get this off of my neck

Mommy tried to brush my hair, but I took the brush.

Ooooh, what can I find back here?

Wait a minute, I found something.

It's my yardstick/vacuum.
(Meredith likes to push this around on the floors like a vacuum. She has a play one, but this is apparently better.)



I had turned Caillou on for Meredith. He is like her drug. As you can tell, she only gets to watch him in short amounts. I think she could watch him all day if I let her. You might even get lucky enough to witness a mini-tantrum at the end!


No comments:

Post a Comment