Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Seeing Cori!

One of my favorite parts of going to Illinois was getting to see my very best friend Cori. We got to spend the whole day together while everyone was at the golf game. Even though we talk almost every day, it is still not the same as getting to see her. I know that we will probably never live in the same town or even state again, but how I wish I could just pop over and spend the day with her whenever I felt like it.

Madilyn does not like this!

Oh, that's better. At least no one is crying!

I am going to kiss you, Brienna!!!!
(there are no pictures of Cori and me because none of the girls could work a camera)

1 comment:

  1. I thought about that too after you left, that we did not AGAIN get a new picture of the two of us. Don't worry, I will make the photographer do it at the wedding, so make sure to dress nice ;)

    ReplyDelete