Sunday, September 27, 2009

Big Girl!

Maddie Kate is getting so big. She loves to sit up or stand in our laps all the time. I have never seen a baby that likes to be upright more than she does. Michael always jokes that if we could find something to hold her up at night, she could sleep like that. Today, I decided to try the bumbo seat. I wasn't sure if she would be able to do. But she is a big girl and she did just fine.

Hmmm.....I like to sit up, but I don't know about doing it on my own!

Ok, this is not so bad!

I really like to sit in this seat. Mommy tried to take me out to rest my neck, but I cried. So she put me back.

All that sitting wore me out. I took a nap with mommy in her bed this afternoon.

I am so peaceful in my swaddle. Sometimes, I like to break my hand out to suck on my thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment