Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dress Up!

Ok, this skirt is a bit over the top. Nana bought it for Meredith during winter, and it finally fits her. I thought she should get a little use out of it before summer is over. I think that it is so cute and frilly. I didn't know how Meredith would feel about it, but she loved it. As soon as she was dressed in the morning, she just twirled around. It was so cute that she immediately knew to do that. I guess she is a girl after my own heart!

Hmmm, Madilyn is playing in that neat gym. Do I keep cooking in my kitchen or do I go and kick her out?

Oh, Mommy turned on Caillou to distract me. My belly is full of mac-n-chees and it makes my skirt ride a little low!

Sitting pretty!
(Caillou works every time)

I love standing on the refridgerator door. Mommy always says "no no", but I say "yes yes"
Obviously, I am the winner!

1 comment:

  1. That is SO fun that your little girl is Madilyn Kate also! Thanks for sharing...I love the combination! I never thought about all the fun songs to sing with it! Your girls are super cute & I love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete