Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Naptime!

Madilyn is just so cute and sweet when she wakes up from a nap. Now that she is really smiling, she gets so excited when you look over the edge of the pack and play at her. Meredith just loves when she hears her start to move around. She runs to the room, climbs in the chair beside the bed, and peeks over at Madilyn. Sometimes she tries to poke her, sometimes she talks to her, and sometimes she just runs around in the chair.

I just woke up and I am so happy to see my mommy!

After she unswaddles me, I have to stretch out my arms!

Oh, that feels so good to stretch!

I have been asleep a while and now I am starving!

I guess if Mommy isn't going to feed me, I'll have to eat my blanket!


This is what I get to see most days when she wakes up now. It is one of the best part of my days!

1 comment:

  1. I swear at the end of that Meredith sounded like she said "Hey Madilyn"...I listened to it twice and really sounds like it!!

    ReplyDelete