Friday, July 31, 2009

Some Days

Just a few days of our life...

After our play date (breakfast) the other day, Meredith wanted my Dr. Pepper. After I finished, I just filled it with apple juice. Sometimes she just acts like a big person and it makes me laugh.

Daddy hanging out with his girls and watching tv.

Madilyn DOES NOT like the show that Meredith picked!!!

Yesterday was a very lonnnnnnng day. Maddie Kate only slept about 45 minutes from the time she woke up at 7:15. She is not a super fussy baby, but yesterday she just wanted to be walked around all day. By the time Michael got home from his long day at work, I was tired and so was this baby girl. She finally crashed out on Daddy's legs around 8:00.
(Meredith was so good all day. It is like the two of them have a pact that only one will have a bad day. I really appreciate it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment