Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sometimes There Just Aren't Enough Mommies

It really has not been too difficult adjusting to having two kids. But....sometimes, it does get a little (lot) bit hectic when both girls are crying, when I really need to get something done, or especially when it is time to fix Meredith breakfast, lunch or a snack and Madilyn is hungry at the same time.

Well, today I finally finally got caught up on laundry. I have been washing and folding all day. This afternoon, I set my basket of the girls' clothes at the bottom of the stairs to go up. Then I had to feed Madilyn. This is what happened...

Maddie Kate ate and thankfully fell asleep.




Meredith decided that this was as good a place as any to unload the clothes. She was with me until the last half ounce of the bottle, but she doesn't need much time to do anything.

And this is part of the fit that she threw when I made her stop throwing clothes everywhere.
Some days, I just wish I had another mommy (or ten) in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment