Friday, July 10, 2009

My Two Girls

Since I found out that we were having another girl, I have been so excited to dress them in matching outfits. I finally did yesterday. Meredith would not pose for a picture next to Madilyn and I was so scared to get them too close. Meredith is very good around her, but you never know.


Maddie Kate in her outfit...


and Meredith in hers.

She is so tiny that she can use her lovey as a blanket.

Meredith all blinged out.

I let Meredith draw on paper while I fed Madilyn. This is what she did instead.

Meredith loves her little sister. She "talks" so sweet to her.

She loves to give her kisses.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you were busy on Friday! Thank you for posting all of the new pics! Your little girls are adorable, but that should be expected since you are so damn cute too :)

    ReplyDelete