Monday, July 27, 2009

Can't a Baby Girl Get Some Sleep?!?

Madilyn is finally getting into somewhat of a routine...or as much of a routine as a 4 week old can be in. I am trying to start a little bit better of sleep habits with her than I had with Meredith. I put her in her pack-n-play during nap time. Meredith loves to run in the room and go "Shhhhh..." whenever she is asleep. Of course, immediately afterwards she will shake the bed and scream at her. She still hasn't quite grasped that shhhhh is more than putting your finger to your mouth...you actually have to be quiet afterwards.



When Madilyn wakes up from a nap to eat, it takes her a while to actually get awake. She stretches and grunts, falls back asleep, and repeats for some time. It probably isn't that long, but in the middle of the night when it wakes me up, I wish she would just wake up already so we could get back to sleep. In the day, though, it is so cute to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment