Monday, July 27, 2009

We Have a Paci Thief!

Madilyn is somewhat of a paci baby. She seems to really like it, but more importantly, I really like it. It has been quite the lifesaver when I have both girls needing attention at once. The other day, Madilyn was asleep in her lounger sucking her paci and Meredith was playing while I made lunch. She started crying and when I went to her, the paci was gone. I looked everywhere that I thought her little mouth would have been able to spit it. I gave up and gave her another one. About five minutes later, it happened again. I started to suspect that Meredith might be involved in this one. Of course when I asked her, she said, "No, no, no." Since that is all she can really say, I don't know what I was expecting. It happened one more time, and I finally gave up the paci fight.

Well, when I was picking up toys during nap, this is what I found...


Meredith had been stashing them in her baby stroller. She also managed to sneak a tomato out of the refrigerator. She is so fast and sneaky sometimes that I just know we are in for trouble in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment