Monday, July 27, 2009

Meredith's 1st Haircut!

Meredith had her first haircut the other day. I know what many of you are thinking. She doesn't have enough hair to cut. While it is not really long, she had a sort of mullett/mohawk thing going on in the back. More than one person made the mullett comment. For future refrence, that is not something a mother wants to hear unless her goal is to actually have a child with a mullett. We just had it trimmed up in the back to make it a little more even.

(Michael couldn't find the camera in my bag at first, so most of the pictures are on his phone. As soon as I get those uploaded to my computer, I will add them. Here are just a few to give you an idea.)

This is Meredith right after. She was so happy to be out of the chair and get the cape off of her.

Here she is picking out her candy for being a good girl.

She loved the grape sucker that she picked out. I think she was more excited that we actually let her eat it.

Here we are at home after we got back. I made the girls wear matching outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment