Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy July 4th!!!

We had a very uneventful July 4th. I am sure that is really no suprise to any of you considering the fact that we have a new baby. Laurie and Casey came over, and they brought food. It was so nice to not have to have anything ready and just have someone else do it. I definitely did not take advantage of everyone's help when Meredith was born, so I am cashing in on it now. Meredith had so much fun playing in the pool with Michael and Casey. Since it was sooooo hot, I stayed in with the baby (and since Lauri is soooo pregnant, she stayed in with us too.)

Every time that I come outside when Mere is in the pool, she wants to get out.




Meredith LOVED eating watermelon!

monkey see, monkey do

Meredith loved imitating Michael spitting out the seeds. She had no idea what he was doing, but she thought it was funny to act like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment