Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Meredith Just Makes Me Laugh

Meredith is becoming quite the funny girl. She has really started to do things that she knows are funny. It is so neat to just be able to watch her personality start coming out. Every day she does something that I think it is just the cutest and funniest. Then, she will outdo that the next day. I wish I could always have a camera ready, but since I don't, here are a few funnies I caught.


The other day, she pulled a basket out of the cabinet and put it on her head.


She loves to load her body down with whatever she can find. If it has a hole, she can use it as a necklace, a bracelet, or a purse.

Today, I was trying to get a jump start on the day and do some laundry. Meredith decided to "help". She was pulling out any of the clothes that she could possible put on her head. Unfortunately, that happens to be some of my personals, but this was just too cute not to share.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I was laughing so hard at that! I love that she acts like she really knows what she is doing!

    ReplyDelete