Tuesday, August 11, 2009

17 Months Old!!!

Meredith Grace....you are 17 months old!

What you are up to
*you love to eat - guacamole, chicken nuggets, fries, tater tots, poppy seed chicken, oreos, macaroni & cheese, any kind of chip or cracker, cheese, ketchup, and ranch (that is really about it - I have no idea how you survive!)
*you sleep from 8 - 8 and take a 2-3 hour nap every day
*you have 12 teeth
*you love to brush those teeth
*you especially love toothbrushes
*you love to play in the pool with Daddy
*you love to read books, play puzzles, play with babies, and balls
*you are a super snuggle bug - you give lots of hugs and kisses
*you can say "Mama", "Da" (for Daddy or Rocky), "Hello" (it sounds more like "eh-yo" and you do it every time the phone rings)
*you love to play chase with Mommy, especially when I jump out and scare you
*you have the sweetest laugh Mommy and Daddy have ever heard
*you love Elmo's World
*you can hear airplanes when they fly over and you point up to them
*you love to play outside
*you pretend to be a big girl and drink out of big girl cups when we let you
*you like to get to start the washer/dryer on laundry days
*you love to play in the refrigerator/freezer
*you eat more ice than is humanly possible
*we think that you are the smartest, funniest girl in the world
*you love Madilyn (you look for her every morning)
*Daddy and Mommy love you more than our hearts can hold!

here is what it was like trying to get a picture....she wouldn't be still or hold the month sign up
I am going to climb out of this chair!

I am so embarrassed! If I just hide my face, Mommy won't see me.

I am going to get Mommy and that camera!

Now, I am just going to ignore Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment