Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Who is this little girl????

We are not having the best day. Meredith was not a very happy girl during our weekly grocery shopping trip. She screamed the ENTIRE time at the store and was throwing anything she could reach out of the cart. I was that mom at the grocery store, but if you need food you need it and you can't leave the store. When we got home, the mood continued. While I made lunch, I let her torment Rocky. I know that that is mean, but he hadn't just been at the store for an hour and half with her. After lunch, she messed with him some more. She put her beads on him. If you look close, you can see a piece of chewed up turkey on his head. He is such a good dog.


And for Nana's viewing pleasure, here is a little taste of what the day has been. She doesn't seem to believe these fits I speak of. Enjoy!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh terrible two's here you come...maybe she will get it all out of the way early and be a perfect angel by the time two years old rolls around!

    I love her anyway, and we can trade Zach for Meredith for a week any time :)

    ReplyDelete