Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Update

We had a very nice weekend. On Saturday, we all played together in the morning. Meredith took a great nap. Michael and I got to hang out in the pool and work on our tans. After Mere woke up, we went shopping. I am so excited because Michael bought me a new vaccuum. It is the Bissell Versus. It's for hardwood floors and gets up everything, even Rocky hair. I know that may not be exciting to some, but if you knew how many times a day I sweep or have to pull out the big vaccuum, then you would share in my excitement. It is so easy to just pull out and clean the floors quick. I think Michael thinks he has died and gone to heavan to have a wife that is this excited about a vaccuum.
On Sunday, we had another great morning. Meredith took another awesome nap and we got to play in the pool some more. Aunt Lola and Uncle Casey came over in the afternoon. We just hung out and made fajitas. Aunt Lola even helped by cleaning almost the whole kitchen by herself. That was such a great treat!
I am very sad that the weekend is over. They have been so much fun lately.
Watching Sprout on Saturday morning.

Hmmm, I know that Mommy hates when anyone messes up her just made bed. Oh well, I am comfy!

Maybe if I squish down, she won't see me....

Oh, she saw me. I'll just roll into them. If I can't see her, she can't see me!

I LOVE mac-n-cheese!
(you can't really see them, but there are noodles stuck all over me)





1 comment:

  1. I love how you post pictures in a sequence. It is almost like I was there watching her roll around on your freshly made bed :)

    ReplyDelete