Monday, May 18, 2009

Play Date Day

Mondays are becoming our new favorite day. We have met 2 really nice mommies, Virginia and Lindsey, and 2 really fun girls, Mary and Emily. On Monday we meet up to play and then go and get lunch at Einstein Bagels.
Today, we met up at the park. The park is really a little too old for Meredith, but that didn't stop her. She loves to walk up the slide before going down it. It is one thing at our house, but these are a lot bigger slides. I had to climb up into the playset with her to go down one of them. That is no easy task at 33 weeks pregnant. She also tried the sandbox out again, and it went much better than last time. I did not get any pictures at the park because I set it down while shutting the garage and forgot to take it. After the play date, we came home for a nap. Then we played all afternoon. I was trying to teach Mere how to go down the slide a little better. I think that it is still a long way away. I guess Mondays will just be our play all day day from now on.
On our way to our play date...I love to ride in my stroller.

I DO NOT like when Mommy puts a bow in my hair!!!

I am a "big" girl and do not need any help getting in my swing. Mommy thinks I do, so she always does one side for me.

I love when Daddy comes home from work! Mommy and I play outside and when I see him, I run to his truck.




No comments:

Post a Comment