Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Little Cupcake

Meredith and I have had such a fun past few days. She has been in the absolute best mood. Lately, everything she does is so animated. It is so funny how her little personality is devoloping. I can only imagine the things that will come out of her mouth once she is able to talk to us.


Meredith had on the cutest outfit today. It is a little OshKosh dress with cupcakes all over it. She was not in the mood to have her photos taken at all today (that is why they are blurry).
Align Center

I turned on Sprout, her new favorite channel, to get a shot. Of course, she turned her back to me. Another Michael quality that she posseses is the ability to completely bloke out what I am saying while the tv is on. I even pretended to be going outside to swing to try and get her attention. No such luck.


Aren't these the cutest pajamas ever????


No comments:

Post a Comment