Friday, May 15, 2009

Too Cute Not to Share

We had the greatest morning. Meredith woke up talking and laughing. There were so many things that we needed to get done this morning, but sometimes, you just have to enjoy the moments. We stayed in pajamas until way too late and just played and played. These are the things that I know she is too young to remember, but this is what I will remember forever. I just want her to always know that her mommy and daddy are never too busy to play with her.



Meredith loves playing with finger nail polish (thanks Nana). Of course, what mom doesn't love when their baby plays with glass bottles of paint.



Meredith is now mesmerized by the Sprout channel. I called and called her name, and as you can see, I didn't even get a blink. I have created a tv monster already!



Meredith loves playing in the pillows!






No comments:

Post a Comment