Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Game

Sorry that I haven't updated in a few days. As you know, Meredith is sick and not sleeping, so we are all a little sleep deprived. Hopefully, we are on the way to recovery. If not, we at least were able to take a decent nap today.

These pictures are from Tuesday. I cleaned the house all day, so we stayed in pajamas. Meredith and I went to play outside for a little bit between the rain showers. Her new favorite game that Daddy has taught her is to throw Rocky's ball into the pool and wait on someone to go get it for her. She normally only throws it onto the stairs. When she plays with Michael, he will go all the way in and get it. I will not. So after a few times of throwing it onto the steps, she decided to throw it in the middle. That is when the game ended.




This is what happened when I stopped getting the ball. Meredith threw my flip flops into the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment