Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Skinny Dipping!

Meredith had a pretty rough afternoon. She slept in really late this morning. Her Mimi and Aunt Lola came to watch her while I went to a doctor's appointment. She played really well with them, but took a later nap. When she woke up, she was very warm. I am assuming it is from her shots that she got yesterday. She just cried and cried and cried when she woke up. I tried everything that I could think of to make her happy. I even tried things that are normally no no's.

When Daddy came home, he wanted to jump in the pool. Meredith is normally not a water baby. But for some reason, tonight was the night. She got to get in naked. She would jump from the stairs to Michael. She had so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Look at her go...such a natural and I do mean au natural!!

    ReplyDelete