Sunday, June 7, 2009

Paw Paw and Grammy's Visit

Friday afternoon and some of Saturday, my dad, Amanda, Audrey, and Riley came to visit. It was really nice to get to spend some time with them. I just want so badly for Meredith and Madilyn to be close to all of their grandparents. I am pretty sure that everyone had a great time, especially Meredith. She loves being the center of attention. We had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures until the last day.



Meredith loves to swing. It was a great break for me to have so many extra pushers around. Paw Paw and Mere had so much fun on the swing and the slide. He was even letting her kick the hat off of his head which made her laugh and laugh.

Paw Paw, Grammy, and Meredith just putting their feet in the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment