Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Funday!

After we got home from the doctor today, we just played for a little bit, had lunch, and then Meredith went down for a nap. I tried to lay down, but it just wasn't meant to be. Our air conditioner for the main part of the house went out yesterday, so it was pretty warm here. Thankfully, the a/c guys showed up right when Mere woke up from her nap.

After they left, we ran to the grocery store to get a couple of things we were out of. On the way home, I stopped at Sonic. Meredith has really been chewing on everything, so I picked her up a cup of ice. I have never seen a baby eat ice as much as she does.

We played the rest of the afternoon. When Daddy came home, we ate dinner. Meredith and Daddy went out to play while I cleaned the kitchen. Since it was such a hot day, and because we felt bad that Meredith had to get a shot today, we let her have a couple of popsicles. The only reason she can have more than one is because she doesn't really eat them. Plus, I finally started buying sugar free. That made it a little easier to put her down to bed tonight.

Is there any more ice in here?


That was good ice. I am a happy girl now!!!

Look what Daddy gave me!

Rocky was eating a bone while I had my popsicle.

I decided that Daddy only needed one popsicle and I needed two!!!

I did let Daddy have one, but then I took his stick away from him.

Just because Mommy thinks I am so cute and loves to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment