Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Oh, how fast she can get into trouble!!!

The past couple of days, I have not felt the greatest. I think that I am finally reaching the point of wanting Madilyn to be here. Even though I spend all day with Meredith and give her my almost always undivided attention, it still amazes me how quickly she can get into trouble. Here are just a couple of examples from the past two days.


I had left my drink from lunch on the side table. Meredith napped through lunch. When she woke up, I started making her a late lunch. She was playing so quietly with her books, but this is what I found when I went to grab her. She found my cup and drank half a Dr. Pepper. Thankfully, the caffeine didn't seem to make her crazy! Either that or she is already so crazy, we couldn't tell a difference.




Today, I left her for all of 35 seconds so that I could use the restroom. She was chattering away to me and I thought she was taking apart the tupperware cabinet. But this is what I found when I came out of the bathroom. She just smiled like who me when I found her.

Right after I took the pictures, I asked her if this is what she thought little girls were supposed to do. So she just layed down and played that she was sleeping!




1 comment:

  1. I know I say this all the time, but I love her and she is just too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete