Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where is Meredith?

Meredith loves getting to play outside. But it is not always an option now that Madilyn is here and it is not just the two of us in the day anymore. Now that we have the safety fence around the pool, we can let Meredith out for a little bit out a time withour having to constantly watch her. The other day I was unloading and reloading the dishwasher, so I opened the back door to let her play. As soon as I finished, I came out to play hide and seek with her.

(Don't worry, we don't just let her run free. The door was open and I kept going out every couple of minutes to check on her if I couldn't see her from the sink.)

Where is Meredith?

Here I am!

I'll come out from behind the fireplace now, don't worry.

Oh! I tricked you and went behind it instead. I am so funny!!!

Ooooh, this is just the right size for me!

Mommy found me!

No comments:

Post a Comment