Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dallas World Aquarium

Michael took off a few days this week so that we could just spend a little bit of time together. Monday, we were going to go to the Fort Worth Zoo, but it was a yucky, rainy day. Instead, we decided to go to the Dallas World Aquarium. Meredith really enjoyed looking at all the animals and fish. At the beginning, it is more bird and monkey exhibits. Mere would gasp and point everytime that she saw a bird (which was a lot). She loved getting to look at the fish since they were on her level. I cannot wait until she gets bigger and understands more. She seemed to have so much fun today that it can only get better!

monkey see...

monkey do...

Daddy and me in the jungle.

I wanted to grab that bird through these little holes, but Daddy stopped me!
I don't know why he got to put his hand in there and feed the bird. Nobody stopped him!

I will get through here!!!!

These turles are bigger than me!

Daddy is so silly. Like I could miss these guys!

Hi!

I want to show Daddy these fish, but he is trying to show me those fish.

Can you believe they left me in the stroller the whole time?!? At least I had my duck to keep me company.

Ooooooooh, look at those sharks!

That is a big one, but I am not scared because Daddy has me!

Fish Face

I love kitties.....meow, meow.

Look at this big cat Mommy!
(I am not looking because some crazy ladies were touching Madilyn!)

No comments:

Post a Comment