Monday, October 19, 2009

Cheetos!

Ok, I am sure that many of you have noticed the lack of new posts for a few weeks. And I am almost sure that you have noticed because the tens of people that read this blog everyday have mentioned it. Anyways, we finally bought a new camera after ours met an early end (Meredith threw it across the room, and the camera did not survive).

So while you have all been missing the blog, Meredith has been missing her Cheetos. At some point everyday, she runs to the door that leads out to the pantry and bangs on it. Once I let her out, she goes and bangs on her pantry door (since we have 3 pantries, Mere and Mad have their own). She will then get out the bag of Cheeto Puffs and eat as many as she can before I decide that she has had enough. We ran out a few days ago, and I just kept forgetting to pick some more up. She missed them desperately. Michael and I went to Target Sunday night and restocked her. She got a bit cranky that evening, so I gave her a handful while I did dishes. You can actually see her mood change from not so happy to very happy!

I am not so happy, but all these Cheetos are helping. Since it took me so long to get some new ones, I am not going to let one of these go!

Happier...

So happy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment