Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our Weekend...

We had a very fun weekend. We decided to finally try out the pool. Actually, we played in the spa as it was a little bit warmer than the pool. Don't worry, we didn't make it too hot - just warm enough to not shiver. Meredith LOVED the water. Her favorite thing to do is to open her mouth wide and dip her face in the water. If she accidentally swallows the water - that is a whole different story...

splashing with daddy

Today I really felt the need to clean. I know most people would say that the house was already clean. To me, it just felt like it could use a little extra cleaning. However, it has become very obvious how much I must clean in front of Meredith. Being the sweet little girl that she is, she was more than happy to give mommy a hand.
Mommy's Little Helper


All of that house work made for a tired little girl. It was all she could do to stay awake to eat her lunch. Ok, I have a cute picture of her laying in her high chair, but it isn't letting me put it here for some reason. I'll try to post it later.
Michael and I even had the chance to go out on a semi-date night. One of his co-workers is moving and had his going away party at one of my favorite restraunts, Mattito's. His parents came to play with Meredith for a couple of hours. It was nice to dress up and get out of the house by ourselves. Of course, I missed Meredith as soon as we were out of the driveway, but we had a fun time.
All in all, I would say it was a great weekend!











1 comment:

  1. I love this! How adorable is she with the little swiffer in her hand. She is too much!

    ReplyDelete