Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Monday

It was a rainy day here. We mostly played inside. Here is a little of what we did...


Mommy found a baby stroller for me. It is one of my most favorite toys. I love to push it all over, and I especially love to chase Rocky around the house with it. It makes him run and that makes me laugh and laugh. Mommy always says "poor Rocky" when I do this. I really think that he likes it.

For my birthday, Nana bought me a Sesame Street puzzle book. I could listen to mommy read it about a million times a day. She is very good at pulling out the pieces just enough so that they are easier for me to get out. I wasn' too happy with daddy for trying to take my picture while I was reading.



Here I am all ready for bed. Mommy just brushed my teeth. I like to run around with the toothbrush in my mouth when she is done. I tried to snuggle into daddy so that she couldn't get me. Night night!


No comments:

Post a Comment