Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bath Time!

Today wasn't very eventful. We went grocery shopping this morning and then came home and played. After lunch and a nap, we went for a walk around the neighborhood. We finally met another stay at home mommy and her little girls. Meredith got to play in the sand box. She did not know what to think of that! (I did not have my camera because nothing ever happens on our walks) She smeared her potatoes all over at dinner. So even though we had a bath yesterday, since she was a sandy potato face, she got to have another.

I was a nice mommy and did not post the nakey pictures of her. After bath, she likes to run around and flash her towel open at you. It is too cute!

1 comment:

  1. You totally made me laugh with the image of Meredith running around flashing people in her towel!

    PS...I love that I get to read this everyday and see new pictures of Miss Meredith. You better be this good about updating it when Madilyn comes :)

    ReplyDelete