Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Smile!

These are just some of my favorite pictures from the past month...

Mommy says that this is her favorite onesie of mine!

I told mommy that if she didn't strap me in I WOULD turn over!

Mommy has not been updating this blog very often. I think that she needs my help.

This is the neatest pumpkin house that I have ever seen!

Mommy told me that this is where she married daddy. Can you believe that they didn't invite me?

Cheetos...never leave home without them!

Are you looking at me?
(check out my shoes)

Manolo Blahnik...try Ziplock!
(Meredith put baggies on her feet. We don't know where or how she learned it.)

I snuck outside while mommy was making breakfast. If I can just get my sunglasses on, maybe she won't recognize me?

We are just hanging out watching cartoons while mommy makes the bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment