Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How Does She Live?

I truly do not know how Meredith is still growing. She eats about 2 bites of food at her meals. About once a week, she will eat an entire meal, but the rest of the time she barely eats anything. I have even resorted to giving her not entirely healthy things (cookies, pudding, chips, etc.) and she will eat it once, and then start turning it down to0. I guess it must be true what they say....milk must really do a body good!

Mommy made me the best meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans!
(I will not eat it, but daddy says it is the best!)
(and yes, those are potatoes in my hair)
Not only did I put potatoes in my hair, I put some on the floor for Rocky!

Mommy was so proud, she thought I really ate those potatoes. I just put them in my chair!
(this is Meredith's new favorite spot to hide her food besides down her shirt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment