Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Someone's in the kitchen with Mommy...

When Meredith was little, she used to love to play in all the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen (who I am kidding, she still does). It would seem that Miss Madilyn is following in her footsteps. But she is a little bit quicker and can already open the drawers and doors by herself. The two most favorite drawers are the one with my extra pans underneath the ovens and the one that we don't really know what to do with, so we put all of our koozies in. Madilyn decided that the pan one was the best one that night.

Meredith came in from all of her bouncing to show MK what to do with this big round pan.
That sister is so silly....I know just what to do with this pan....smush it!
Hey! Where did Mere go???
Now I have to clean up by myself!

1 comment: